Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's February!!!



I am so glad to finally see that February is here!! Not only can I say the baby is due next month but this is the shortest month of the year so makes it seem even better :)) Less than 50 days to go now!

It's snowing here again this morning. I am pretty much done with the cold weather and wish spring would make an appearance but you know that's not going to happen for a while yet. The air is so dry that even Oliver keeps demanding hand cream!! He wasn't feeling too great yesterday so I kept him home from school. He had a slight temperature and a runny nose so I spent the day dosing him up and he seemed a lot brighter this morning although he didn't want breakfast. So, he's gone to school and I'll see how he's doing at lunchtime.

Nothing too much to report over here. We took Oliver to a free event called "Rock the Cradle" a week or so ago. They have lots of music activities going on including a disco so we took him to hang out there. Hmmm - he wasn't too into it and spent the best part of the time hiding behind a curtain!! Sometimes he's just not the most outgoing of kids ;) Other than that, just a couple of play dates and, of course, swimming which is still going really well. We will be enrolling him for the same class next semester.

Just a few pics as I haven't been very good at taking any lately!!


You have to look very closely but you can just see the toes of Oliver's shoes sticking out from under the curtain.....

Oliver has become fascinated with my tea - so last week I let him have the last few mouthfuls of my (decaf) green tea. Strange that he liked it!!!

The nursery!! Complete with the fab curtains that my friend Rebecca made :)

Part of baby's going home outfit - who could resist the duck on the butt??!!

And a cute blanket to go with it - "squeeze me"!!!

No comments: