Friday, February 26, 2010

Less than 4 weeks to go!!




Not that I'm counting or anything....... But, yes, I'm ready to say goodbye to the bump and hello to the baby!!! I took the picture above this morning which shows that the bump has definitely moved lower so that's good. I'm also ready to say goodbye to the winter and the ice. I fell four times last week and flat on my face on Saturday managing to scrape up my nose and chin. Now I am on a self-imposed dog walking ban until either the baby comes or the ice disappears - whichever is sooner!!

This week was my birthday so we had a play date here in the morning. The kids went wild in the playroom as always - lots of fun!!! In the evening we went out to eat at Old Chicago with Grandpa Ray and Grandma Sandy. Sadly, the Kilanowski family were sick and couldn't make it. They had a live band playing that evening which Oliver was fascinated with. He had to go and stand right up in front of them and do his little dance (see video). Quite the little mover :))

I'm trying to think what else we've done since I last posted but my mind is blank!! I feel like we've been busy but not sure what we've done, LOL!! Oliver is just great at the moment. He's giving me lots of cuddles and keeps kissing my face better (he says "mummy, ow"!). He's chosen a gift for the baby - a cuddly frog that makes noises!! The baby has also chosen some presents for him but don't say anything ;) I'll finish by letting you know some of Oliver's favourite phrases at the moment (hopefully I don't repeat any I said before!):

Ready, steady, go (I tried to get this on a video but I think I missed the "ready")
Biscuit, milk: after nap time he has milk and a biscuit and this was the first thing he said when he woke up yesterday!
Broken - followed by - Mummy/daddy/Oliver fix it: he is a one toddler destruction zone
All done
Uh oh, ice


Continuing the training - Oliver helping clean up after lunch. You wouldn't believe how much mess one boy with some crackers can make.....

Having a deep and meaningful conversation with the turtle

The cars are flying....

I'm not too sure how good the sound quality is on this one.....


No comments: