Saturday, January 26, 2008

First few days at nursery

Photobucket
This week saw Mummy going back to work and Oliver starting at nursery. He was there for three afternoons on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The first day I left him I did cry (in the car and at work!) but since then I have been OK. It really helps to know that he is enjoying himself making new friends and having a great playtime! He has napped well there and eaten food with no problems so sounds like he is settling in well.

It was swimming again today and he still loves it. He got to wear his super cute new swimming shorts with an octopus on the bum :-)

Other than that, no major news to report. Except to say that Oliver hates parsnip - we got that straight back at us the other day!!!
Photobucket
In my Bumbo with my dragon
Photobucket
Family portrait!
Photobucket
Apple or pear! And my Vikings bib!!
Photobucket
Straight from apple to crisps!!
Photobucket
Another family portrait
Photobucket
Mummy cuddles!!
Photobucket
Foamy eye!

No comments: