Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Growing up!

Photobucket
Well, as the title suggests our little boy is growing up fast!! This week he has started wearing his 6-9 month tops and socks. He's still not quite there in his trousers but his other tops were definitely getting a bit snug! And he has a very sharp piece of tooth on his bottom gum so it won't be long until the whole thing comes through. I finally got Oliver weighed last Thursday and he is 18lbs 6oz!

I had to work over the weekend so Oliver and Daddy had some bonding time. Daddy bought a door bouncer for Oliver which he seems to like although his toes only just touch the ground!

Oliver is still getting on great at nursery. But I miss him like crazy and try to make the most of my days off with him. I am off this weekend though and looking forward to having some fun with my two boys!!

Photobucket
Bouncing around!
Photobucket
Sitting up (well, with Mummy holding my hand!!)
Photobucket
Chief Executive Oliver Jozwiak taking a break from his hard work!!
Photobucket
Daddy teaching me how to drive so I can be a Formula 1 superstar!
Photobucket
Tired out!!

No comments: