Thursday, January 17, 2008

Weaning fun!

Photobucket

Hi everyone! On Sunday I started weaning Oliver and so far everything has gone well. He had plain baby rice for two days, carrot for two days and today he had pear mixed with baby rice. He seemed to quite like all of that despite the perplexed look on his face with the first mouthful! I have to be sure to keep a smile on my face and say how yummy it all is then he seems to agree :-)

On Monday I met up with some ladies and babies from the Babycentre website. I have used this website ever since I became pregnant and it's a great place for advice and just general chatting. It was lovely to finally meet some of the others who use it.

On Tuesday we went to the nursery for an hour so Oliver could do his first settling in session with me there. That went well and he is going back tomorrow for a couple of hours and I am going to get my hair cut! I am dreading it - but not half as much as I am dreading going back to work next week - sob :-((
Photobucket
Trying out a bumbo at the Babycentre meet
Photobucket
Guess who chose this bib?!
Photobucket
More carroty face!!!
Photobucket
All this eating is hard work Mummy!

No comments: