Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oliver's Christmas!

Hello everyone and welcome to Oliver's new blog!! Well, we made it back from Minneapolis on Sunday after having a fab couple of weeks in the snow. Yes - it snowed!! And not just a little bit either. I think someone said it was the snowiest Christmas since 1950 so I got what I wished for. Now I am wishing hard for it to stop so I don’t annoy my friends and family anymore! Oliver wasn’t sure what to make of it when being rushed from the house to the car or back again (it was just a little too cold at -13 for him to be out there too long!).

Oliver had a great time meeting his family and he was spoiled with lots of cuddles, playtime and presents. He was a very good boy on both flights as well and only took a few days to settle back into his old routine when we got to the US. On the flight back he slept for pretty much all of it and slept through the night last night (apart from waking up for food at 9pm). He is also teething so he’s done really well if you think about it.

Oliver looked very cute in his first Christmas outfits from Nanna & Funny Michael and also from Uncle Jason. Anyway, I have loads of photos so I will put some on for you all to see. Have a very happy New Year everyone!!
Photobucket
A little Santa with Grandpa on Christmas morning
Photobucket
With Grandpa and Grandma Sandy (sorry about the TV!)
Photobucket
With Grandma on Christmas evening
Photobucket
Passed out with mummy
Photobucket
Looking cute in my outfit from Nanna and Michael
Photobucket
With Grandma in the rocking chair
Photobucket
The traditional Christmas dilemma - milk or beer??
Photobucket
Mad Minnesotans even BBQ in the snow!
Photobucket
Oliver's first Christmas stocking
Photobucket
Oliver with his stocking presents
Photobucket
The only picture I have of Jennifer and Matt - sorry guys!
Photobucket
Looking cute in my hat and socks from Jennifer and Matt
Photobucket
Oliver with a snowman (and his favourite ceramic ornament!!!)
Photobucket
Back at home with my present from Mummy and Daddy

No comments: