Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Video crazy!


I had a bit of a crazy day getting some videos of Oliver so thought I would upload them! This morning we went to a cookie decorating play date which was lots of fun. Of course it snowed today so spring has taken a break but the cookies reminded us that it really is spring! We went via Target so we could pick up some sprinkles for the cookies and I was a complete pushover when Oliver pointed to a ball he wanted. As I said last time, he does need some outside things so I thought it would be good for that when the weather cheers up again - and it was less than $3 :)

Yesterday I took Oliver to Toddler Tuesday at the Mall of America. The Teddy Bear Band was playing and Oliver really enjoyed it and had a little dance!! Afterwards we went and had lunch together (kids eat free day as well at some places) and he ate lots of grilled cheese sandwich!

He is sooooo much happier than last week it is a world of difference. I much prefer the happy version of Oliver :)


Busy putting frosting on the cookies (and his England top....)

If only I hadn't got my finger in this shot - he was having a crazy giggling moment!!

I let Oliver eat his lunch at the big table today which he loved!



No comments: