Monday, February 9, 2009

A "warm" weekend!


This past weekend was really lovely - sunny and comparitively warm! We were able to take Scoop to the off lead area on Saturday and she had a good run around. Oliver loved seeing all the dogs going crazy!! And yesterday we took her on a walk around the neighbourhood so she was a very happy doggy :) Today is weird because it's raining!! Still doesn't stop it being incredibly slippery outside. This morning I took Scoop outside and basically couldn't walk back inside because of the ice - I had to crawl back to the garage :)) It was so funny - hope no-one saw me!

Oliver seems to be fully recovered from his bug now although we have both had the sniffles over the weekend. He kept all his food down on Thursday and on Friday I gave him milk again and all seemed well. Not a very fun last week for us though especially as I was sick on the Wednesday as well!

So, what's new? Not a great deal but I'm sure there are things I always forget to put on here! Oliver now gives both Jon and I a kiss after we switch the lights out at bedtime - very  cute! He is very good at helping me unload the dishwasher and can almost reach everything at the top. He also likes to help take the laundry out of the dryer but he does tend to throw it on the floor so I have to be watchful with that one :) He is getting pretty good at feeding himself and not dropping everything off the spoon. He does love to cover my hand in yoghurt when it comes to dessert though!! When Jon comes home from work Oliver very helpfully shows him where to put his bag (by the office table).  Oh, and when Scoop wants to go outside Oliver gives her a little push through the stairgate that divides the kitchen from the laundry room - and then hands me her lead!! He's turning into a super little helper :))


Still feeling poorly and tired on Wednesday morning

Taking a walk on Saturday afternoon

Very happy with the money that Nanna Pan sent him!

I actually managed to catch Oliver laughing on camera!

Bubblicious!!

Stuck in the drum - and not too happy about it!!

No comments: