Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just a quick update....



Hi everyone! Just wanted to put a quick update on here as I know it's been a while. I guess I took a break from taking pictures after Oliver's birthday :)

Oliver has been having a lot of fun playing with all his new toys since the big day. Jon and I are having watching him in comfort since we bought a new sofa for the playroom!! Hopefully that will be the end of getting holes in the knees of our jeans from crawling around on the carpet :)

We bought Oliver some new shoes a week or so ago. His trainers were getting a little snug so he has a nice new pair which should last him through the bulk of autumn and winter. He even said shoes for me yesterday but wouldn't repeat it for Daddy. I said to him: "Oliver, can you say shoes?" and his answer was "Yes". Ha ha!! Very helpful. Learning the British sarcasm already I guess. But his new favourite word has to be "no". And he can't just say it once - he says it half a dozen times or more very fast just to emphasize the point! And yesterday we went and got Oliver's winter coat and snow bib sorted out. There is a great shop here which sells nearly new kids clothing and more and I managed to get a good deal on a coat last year so I decided to go back. We even came back with a kid's picnic table as well :)

Today is Oliver's 2 year docs appt so I'll have some new weight and height stats for next time. And he'll probably get some more vaccinations. He can commiserate with Mikayla as she is off for her 18 month appt at more or less the same time :)

Just a couple of pics for you.....



Playing with the polar bears on Mummy and Daddy's bed :)



Loving the new Lego that Aunty Margaret and Uncle Jon got me!

No comments: