Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bunker Beach and BBQ



Last Wednesday Oliver and I went to Bunker Beach to meet some other mums and kiddies. It's a great place with a wave pool, kiddie pool and slides. Oliver loved being in the water and it was great to get out and meet some other people.

On Thursday I finally passed my driving test - yey!! Grandpa looked after Oliver while I was driving and then we went for lunch. Oliver was given a balloon which he then had to take everywhere with him for the rest of the day (see video!).

On Saturday we went to Grandpa and Grandma Sandy's house for a family BBQ. Sandy's son brought his jetskis over so we could ride them on the river. I wasn't too keen but I was brave and went for a ride on the back of Ray's ski (Jon was driving way too fast for my liking!!). Anyway, I squealed and shut my eyes and was pretty glad to get off. At least I can say I did it, right??!!! Sandy's daughter and family came over too and we got some cute pics of Oliver and Isabelle (hope I spelt that right!) who is two months younger than Oliver.

Other than that, not too much to report here. Just need to get me a car now!!

Investigating the TV

Ha ha Mummy - I got the remote!!!

Caught red-handed in the cupboard



Hanging out in the grass with Isabelle

Having lunch at Bunker Beach

Me and my balloon

No comments: