Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Meeting the family

On Sunday I took Oliver down to Sussex to meet my Uncle Geoff and Aunty Joan and my cousins Lindsay and Richard. We had a lovely lunch and Oliver got lots of cuddles (well, Richard at least held him even if it was at arm's length!!!!). There are a few pics below - I am waiting for one of Geoff and Oliver to be sent to me (hint, hint!).

Since then we have been to visit our friend Christine who did our wedding flowers and today we went to see my friend Deb in Hertfordshire. A whirlwind tour of the home counties this week!

There is a lovely video at the end of this which proves that we are definitely Oliver's parents - we are teaching him well, LOL!!


My son is such a poser!!

Just a beautiful smiley photo!!

What is this baby thing you've given me??!!!!

No comments: