Monday, April 14, 2008

Latest Pics!

Hi everyone! Not too much news at the moment - we are still waiting to hear when we will complete on our house and the move can go ahead. Until then we are living in chaos! I finished work on Friday which was all a bit strange.

Last Sunday we had a mega snowfall (well, for the UK it was pretty bad!). Most of it came down in the 25 minutes I was out walking Scoop!! Crazy weather for April.

Oliver is doing well. His two top teeth have now come through so that's 4 in total. His crawling is coming on although it is still more like hopping than crawling!! He managed to get from one side of the front room to the other this morning! At the last weigh-in he was 20lbs and 2oz so obviously doing well on the growth front!! His 6-9mth clothes are starting to get snug - particularly the tops. Last night he wore a bigger sleepsuit as the others were definitely looking a bit short on the sleeves! Anyway, that's it for now. Enjoy the video of Oliver and Scoop who are becoming the best of friends (too bad Scoop likes to have a little play nibble at the end - we have to watch her like a hawk!).


I will get my rattle!

I like to sit in front of my bear now - I get angry if I'm laying down!

Best friends!!

Playing with some new toys from my cousins

Our gorgeous boy happily playing with his toys

No comments: