Monday, March 17, 2008

Watch out!!



Hi everyone!! Sorry it's been so long since the last post - we have been so busy over here!! Anyway, Oliver has really mastered the art of rolling over the past few days - hence the title of this entry! You really need to have eyes in the back of your head at the moment. He even likes to roll over in the bath but he is clever enough to know that the head needs to be lifted out of the water, LOL!! He is also getting stronger at sitting but is still a little wobbly. 

Oliver will turn 7 months old in just a few days so we'll be moving on to more interesting food including dairy, meat and fish. Today he ate some bun from a burger and seemed to like that. He was really good at chewing on it and it had come from a meaty burger which he seemed to like :-)

I got Oliver weighed a couple of weeks ago and he came in at 19lbs 7oz!! I am now starting to feel it when I take him out in the carrier to walk Scoop. But once he gets moving he'll probably be lighter again!! He is just the cutest little boy with the most kissable cheeks so I don't give two hoots about his weight - he's just gorgeous!!

I have tried uploading a video but it's taking forever. I will try and get a shorter video and upload that next time!


Looking super cute wrapped up for the cold weather

Sitting in my bumbo (which I can now propel myself out of!!)

Practising more push-ups!


No comments: