Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter in Cornwall

We have just got back from a week in Somerset and Cornwall. We spent Easter Saturday night at Graham's and then travelled to Cornwall on the Sunday. Oliver got to spend quality time with his two cousins, Aunty Steph, Nanna and Funny Michael as well as Grandad Graham. He was thoroughly spoiled and got to see the sea for the first time.

Oliver has come on in leaps and bounds over the past week (must be the Cornish air and all the sleeping he did!). His babbling is turning into more defined words and I swear he is trying to say "mama"!!! He is nearly crawling as well. He is great at doing little bunny hops and is slowly working out that he can go forward as well as back!! Jon is hoping the crawling doesn't start before he gets back from Minneapolis next weekend but I don't think it'll be too long now. I have a great video of him crawling and talking but I have tried since yesterday to upload it with no success :-( I'll keep trying! Oliver is also much stronger at sitting and can be left in a sitting position for quite a long time now. He doesn't really like laying in the bath anymore and uses all his strength to try and sit up!!

Anyway, enjoy all the photos and look out for the next exciting installment!


Lounging in the bath in front of Graham's fire

Morgan practising his reading and Rowan just having fun playing!

Rowan posing with his little cousin

Choosing a recipe with Nanna

Playing with Rowan's Iggle Piggle. Oliver had so much fun he now has one of his own!

My first taste of meat!! A gammon roast dinner all mushed up - yummy!!!

I am so clever holding my rattle in my teeth!

I love my nanna!

Mmmmm - orange jelly!

The first time mummy has found me sleeping on my tummy

With Mummy by the sea in Falmouth

I recognise that baby......

Hugs with my Nanna before going home

No comments: