Friday, August 12, 2011

Photo update!

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to put a quick photo and video update on here as I seem to have quite a few from the past few days! Not much to report here so I'll save the updates until after Oliver's birthday :)

Keeping bear safe with the seat belt
Emily has a thing about bees! I have taught her how to say "buzz" this week and she thinks it's the funniest thing ever :)
The kids (and my friend Casey's aunt) having a fab time!! This is an amazing playground and the park reserve near us.
Time for some baby table dancing!!
Loving the shirt Jameson!
The kids all dressed and ready for a boat ride
Emily and Daddy driving. Emily spent most of the time at the front of the boat looking out just like last time - she loves it!
Mikayla
Handsome!!
Cute cousins!!
Jamie and Oliver
Mikayla and James
Yep, we were trying to get a grandkids picture!!! Oliver did a grand job holding a squirmy Jameson. James wasn't quite as wriggly :)
Yay!!!!!!
Oliver giving his little sister a hug
Nice new Curious George shirt. Too bad it's white -- he's wearing it today and now it has juice stains!!
Yes, she knows how to sit on the potty.......
.....and take it apart and make it play songs!!! This is mid dance - see the video below for the full effect ;)
Oliver took a picture of me with my phone! It was early and I hadn't done my hair yet - I apologise!
She loves the swings!!
The bigger kids (and Fiona!) liked sitting at this cute table to have their snacks at the park this week
I had just got her up from nap believe it or not

Children love to play in boxes!






No comments: